Missing Delivery Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RTBRD_aka_jodrod

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
I was looking over my data and I believe that the following should have received their cars but I have no delivery date listed. If you have recieved you car, would you please post your delivery dates (and build/eta dates if you have them).

The accuracy of my plots depends on receiving the current and complete information. Thanks.

redbird02
Hansenisu
kransom
JC034
JSibley
TahoeBird
edgreen
Tim Neill

I apologize if you posted the info and I missed it.

------------------
Joe O'Donnell
St. Pete, FL
res08cfi@***********
2002 Bird in Hand
Black Premium, Black Top, Black Accent,
Boyd Coddington Blaster Billet Wheels
VIN 102532, Rotation # 2167

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

No sweat. I got mine on February 26 after cancelling an order for one in Seattle (I wasn't pleased with the way the dealer was handling me) and got this one in CA (which just happened to be exactly what I ordered) so... I don't have build dates. Let me know if you need more info.

Jodrod, here's my post from 3/31. Thanks for keeping track of all this stuff:

posted 03-11-2002 08:19 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi JODROD!
Here's my info:
1FAHP60A32Y110738; rotation was 0298 as per the tag on the left front fender. It is a red/red premium with a partial red accent package.

It was delivered to the fine people at Roberts Motors in Alton, Illinois a few weeks ago. I picked it up on Friday 3/8 and drove it 800 miles to its permanent home in Greensboro, NC. What a great way to get the new car jitters out of your system and do some "bonding" - spend 11 hours by yourself with the tunes and the speedo cranked.

The car was their #2 of 4.

Got tired of waiting for my #5 of 6 at a dealer here in Greensboro, so I went west and saved some dough to boot!

Hansenisu,

Thanks, I had all that info already but I don't want to use 3/8 as the delivery date, other cars in that vin range had mid February delivey dates. Using that date would skew the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back