Metro Atlanta Thunderbird Gathering- This Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the weather will be great on Sunday for our first gathering of Thunderbird fans! We have at least 24 people that have confirmed that they will be joining us this Sunday at Pappasitos Restaurant at 3:00pm. The restaurant is located just off of I-75 at Windy Hill Road.

EVERYONE is welcome! We welcome anyone that might want to drive to Atlanta from other Cities and States.

So far, we have 7, 2002 Thunderbirds to be displayed and several other "show" cars that people are bringing on Sunday!

For anyone that has not already done so and is planning to join us, e-mail your name and anyone that will be joining you along with the color of your car to TBirdTim@******* so that I can have name tags prepared for you.

See everyone Sunday!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

TbirdTim,

We'll be stopping in Hotlanta in April on our way to and from FLA. If you are riding the weekend of 6 Apr or 20 Apr, I'll try and hook up with y'all.

TTB

Originally posted by TbirdTim:
It looks like the weather will be great on Sunday for our first gathering of Thunderbird fans! We have at least 24 people that have confirmed that they will be joining us this Sunday at Pappasitos B]

Take a several digital photos or short MPG and email them to me so I can add to this forum if you wish.

Tbird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back