Metro Atlanta New Thunderbird Hardtop Swap Meet- DATE SET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those in the Metro Atlanta area interested in seeing how a different color hardtop would look on your new Thunderbird (and I've had quite a few people to ask me to set up something like this), we have scheduled a gathering at Johnny Rockets Restaurant on Roswell Road in Sandy Springs on Sunday,March 17 at 12:00 noon. (A rain date for this event is scheduled for April 7.)

During this gathering you will get your chance to see the various two-tone color combinations, some available from the factory and some not.

For those planning to attend, please send me an e-mail at TBirdtim@*******. Please also let me know the color of your car and the hardtop color.

Food and beverage will be available inside the restaurant.

Hopefully this will allow everyone to see, in person, all of the beautiful and wierd color combinations!

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

TBT,

Be sure to get some photos to post as I know there are a lot of us curious as to how the different combos will look. I would be particularily interested in a red top on a black car.

Believe me... I'll have those photos posted as quickly as I can, because I'm just as curious as everyone else when it comes to the different color combinations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back