Members Only Area Underway

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

tbird, tried it but wouldn't accept my password.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

the front page looks great. i also tried the memember log in and it took me to the memember ship area. I do plan in sending you some $ to help run this site, for i, like others have gotten much from it. Leaving for Mexico next week and need to to keep the old VISA as empty as possible till i get back. John

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
In my Garage as of 1/25 #6333 LIC: BLU TB

All, I have no control over the site, I am just a moderator on the board, helping tbird keep an eye on things. However, I am sure he will take note of the above.

Joe

Originally posted by RACERROGER:
Joe, You need to re visit your website. System froze when it came to accepting money. Bad place to freeze as you don't get the dollars.

That is a third party credit card processor, and they have 12 million users. Not sure what happened. It should work, try it again.

Tbird

I got in and was almost done and lost it. Got back in and completed transaction. However, hopefully there will only be one billing.
Thanks, George

Sorry folks, just got back from a meeting.

The members area is seperate from the message board login, otherwise everyone could get in. I have to manually add each username/password to this seperate database.

Also, the database end of the members area is complete, but the content is in the works. Please post any ideas. I want to add pictures of each owners car etc, and a database owners registry.

Tbird,
Thanks for providing this forum for all of us. I know that without this forum, our "Atlanta Thunderbird Group" probably would have not been as successful as it today! I'm glad to be able to give back something to you, especially since you have provided all of us with a continual way to share information about our Thunderbirds. Thank You!

Originally posted by TbirdTim:
Tbird,
Thanks for providing this forum for all of us.

I just bought a nice calendar program that will allow me to post events in a nice format on the site.

Originally posted by captjim:
Joined as a member, got my Pay Pal receipt for $100.00. Now I can't get past the login screen!
Captjim aka captgramps@*******

All:

The members area is seperate from the Forum login, otherwise you would be able to get in before Paypal.

The content is under development, and usernames and passwords will be added to the database, but my priority is to get content in there first. Please be give me some time to put everything together.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back