Status
Not open for further replies.
tbird

tbird

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I'm adding everyone to the members only database. You will use the same username, password you have now. This process is manual, I have to add one person at a time down the line.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by tbird:
I'm adding everyone to the members only database. You will use the same username, password you have now. This process is manual, I have to add one person at a time down the line.

Got 3/4 of them added! Just a few contributing members left to add. The VIP/GOLD should all be in as well as about 6 of the contributing.

tbird -- I've noticed that several members have their contributor status under their names when they post. I'm sure that my contribution went through, does that update my status or do I need to enter it somewhere? I didn't see anything in the profile.

Originally posted by Hansenisu:
tbird -- I've noticed that several members have their contributor status under their names when they post. I'm sure that my contribution went through, does that update my status or do I need to enter it somewhere? I didn't see anything in the profile.

If you paid by paypal, please forward the payment confirmation to me. I don't see anything from thansen@mothermurphys.com

tbird, first, thanks for all your hard work. I know it takes a lot of effort to make this board work so well. Second, I hope you will let us know when you have all the members setup for the members area. I am still getting "access denied". Thanks again, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back