MD/PA Driving Tour, May 19, 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mid-Atantic Thunderbird Club (MATC) will host a driving tour on Sunday, May 19th. It is open to owners of all year Tbirds, but a special invitation is extended to 2002 TBird owners. You do not need to be a MATC member to participate. Details are as follows:

Starting point: Timonium, MD (Atrium Office building complex parking lot, Deereco and Padonia Rds-across from Bob Evans). Address is 357 West Padonia Rd. It is located just off of I-83 exit 17 east

Time: 10 AM

Points of interest: A stop at the Eastern Museum of Motor Racing in Mechsanicsburg, PA. Possible stop at outlet mall in Gettysburg ara.

Destination: Ryan's Steak House, Hanover, PA.

The tour will take a very scenic route through the MD/PA countryside. If planning to attend, please contact Tom Young @ 410-653-3108/tbirdtom@***********, or me @ 410-836-0873/panow@erols.com. We hope to see you there.

Skip
Red/Red/Red Premium, #1678

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

biggrin.gif
Tommey Tbird, do you see this? Hope you can make it. Retrobrd what about you.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

I will surely miss all of you but will be basking in the sun in Mykonos, Greece sans any vehicles. Be back early June for a ride!! Gobird, you are on my list first for a get together. In the meantime, have fun!! Deborah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back