Maryland Area TBird Meet/April 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mid-Atlantic Tbird Club (MATC)will hold it's next meeting in Ellicott City, MD on Sunday April 14th beginning at 1 PM. Ellicott City is about an hour north of DC, 1/2 hour west of Balto & 1+ hours south of So PA (York area). Owners of 2002 Birds are especially welcomed to this get together. The meet is at 3821 Graceland CT. Directions are as follows:

From Baltimore:
1)I-695 to I70 west.
2)I70 to US 29 south.
3)US 29S to US 40 west.
4)US 40 1/2 mile to Plum Tree Drive (Crab Shanty on corner).
5)Left on Plum Tree to end.
6)Rt on Rt 144-Old Frederick Road.
7)Rt 144 to next left-Grayrock Dr.
8)Grayrock dr to Graceland Ct (1/2 mile)
9)Left on Graceland to 3821.

From Frederick:

1)I70 east to US 40 east to Ellicott City
2)Turn right at Plum Tree Drive-go to end (between Crab Shanty & Sunoco station.
3)Turn rt on Rt 144-Old Frederick Road
4) See 7,8,9 above.

From Virginia:

1) I495 tyo US 29 north
2) US29N to US40 west
3) US 40w west to Plum Tree Drive
4) Left on Plum Tree Drive-go to end
5) See 6,7,8,9 in Balto directions above.

Please call or email me in advance to confirm your attendence. We want to make certain we are prepared. We look forward to seeing you!

Skip Panowitz
(410) 836-0873; email: panow@erols.com

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

biggrin.gif
Skip, count me in, I'll be there.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Just a reminder. We are expecting a very good turnout of all year Birds, but especially '02's. Please call or email me with questions or for additional info.

Skip
410-836-0873/panow@erols.com
Red/red/red premium #1678

Skip,

I too may be able to pull this one off...only problem is I will have to bring the 65 convertible and I am changing rear springs and shocks...my new bird is on order...can't wait to take a short drive in a new one...Hint!

Flair

Hi Folks!

Just a reminder about the Balto-Wash area meet on Sunday, 4/14. If you are coming, or even think you might come, please let me know so that we can be prepared with refreshments, etc. We look forward to seeing you all!

Skip & Lelia
Red/Red/Red Premium
panow@erols.com/410-836-0873

What a great showing we had of new Birds at the Mid-Atlantic TBird Club meet today. At least one of each color (except white) was represented, plus a Neiman-Marcus edition! Plus, there was our usual good showing of vintage birds as well. It was great to meet GOBIRD, and others, we have "met" on this site too. GOBIRD has didgital photos he has indicated he would post. We have many functions planned for the near future, including driving tours and more frequent, informal get togethers. Stay tuned-I will post the details on the Forum.

Skip
Red/Red/Red Premium #1678

biggrin.gif
Would the person driving the Neiman Marcus Bird at the MATC meeting send me an email. Sorry I forgot your name and your handle. Thank's Gobird

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back