Looking to sell 1983 3.8L

D

Dreamkruiser

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hey everyone, I initially joined this forum to get advice, parts and possibly restore/upgrade my T-Bird but my life is heading in a different direction. I'm looking for a loving home for my '83. It's not ideal but it still drives great, runs great and smells awesome. Used to be a daily driver but now parked in a garage for the last 7 years, but I do make sure to get it running frequently.
-161K miles
-Used to belong to a cop, has huge CB antenna and cables
-Interior is in great shape, OG AM/FM
-Power mirrors (missing glass though)
-3.8L V6
-New Rack and pinion and P/S pump
-New radiator
-Newer Motorcraft battery
-New polyurethane roll bar bushings
-Newer BFG Radial T/A all around with sealed OG spare in trunk
-Loaded with extra parts and original aluminum wheel covers in trunk
Any other questions just ask. Not sure of the monetary value, but I always believed this car had real potential despite the mileage. I hate to see it go, but it's a shame to let it sit untouched. I'm looking for potential buyers, or suggestions on how/where to sell and price suggestions. Columbus, Ohio

Thank You all!

20210505_105153 - Copy.jpg20210505_105221 - Copy.jpg20210505_105334 - Copy.jpg20210505_105529 - Copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Cracked windshield, body rust, holes in seat and V6. *IF* you found someone to buy it 100.00-500.00 max. Honestly, it's probably scrap.

Here's an 8 cylinder, same year low miles, clean interior. 530.00

1983-Thunderbird.jpg

Last edited:
Back