Living Legends Tours - summer 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thenewtbird2

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Ford is starting them up again. Showing several of it's popular show cars at events around the states.
article here with dates.

They will be at the Yellow Rose Ford Classic in Fort Worth in early August so you can bet that George & I will be there. Already had planned to show our 57 there and may just enter our blue/white 02.
smile.gif

------------------
Dot, blu/wht/full blu #18/26 - VIN# countdown = 19005! build day May 20 = the New T-bird

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Looks like the only stop in FL will be the July fouth weekend at Daytona. What a zoo. Guess I won't be seeing it this year.

Looks like a lot of the stops are at NASCAR events.

-

this is the list I got:

June 1 - 2 in Los Angeles: No Boundaries Experience
June 6 - 9 in San Francisco: Blackhawk Automotive Museum
June 12 - 16 in Tulsa, OK: Ford Mid-America Performance meet
June 27 -28 in Fairfax, VA: Stangs and Stripes (Mustang Club of American
National event)
June 29 - 30 in Richmond, VA: Fun Ford Weekend
July 4-6 in Daytona Beach FL: NASCAR Winston Cup Race
July 11-14 in Norwalk, OH: Fun Ford Weekend and Youngstown, OH Mustang
Club of America National event
July 18-21 in Loudon, NH: NASCAR Winston Cup Race
August 1-4 in Bristol, TN: Fun Ford Weekend
August 8-11 in Fort Worth, TX: Yellow Rose Classic Car Show (MCA)
August 16-18 in Detroit: Woodward Dream Cruise
August 28-September 1 in Charlotte, NC for the Mustang Club of America
Grand National Event
September 6-8 in Chicago and Cordova, IL: Fun Ford Weekend

Hey, I'm up for it. Anyone else in the Bay Area interested in making it a T-bird gathering? According to the Blackhawk Museum page
Car Clubs
We are frequently visited on weekends (and sometimes during the week) by car clubs, many of whom choose to display their automobiles on the plaza in front of the Museum or in the lower parking lot just below the Museum. You may choose to plan your visit to the Museum to coincide with a club whose interests are similar to yours. Please see below for listings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back