Living Legends at Blackhawk Auto Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
Dot started another thread on Ford's Living Legends Tour, but I wanted to pass along this announcement for Northern California members.

The tour will make an unadvertised stop at the Blackhawk Auto Museum in Danville this coming weekend (June 8-9, 10am-5pm). I spoke with Jean on the museum staff about special accommodations for Bird owners. Ford has already reserved the show plaza for displaying its new car revue, the GT40, 49er, Mustang GT and Thunderbird, but there's plenty of general parking for the public.

You wouldn't want to pass up special collection cars inside to save on the $8 admission. They have the autos from the horseless carriage era (1901 Oldsmobile and 1912 Stutz Bearcat), antiques (1920 Packard and Pierce Arrow), classics (Clark Gable's 1935 Duesenberg and 1937 Cord) and special interest cars (1948 Tucker and 1941 V-12 Lincoln Continental).

It will be a fine show for all who can attend. You might find me there on Saturday afternoon flying the Mystery Drive banner.
smile.gif

link to map

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back