life advice please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I ordered my car, I had to ask myself the very same questions. This is an expensive car... I didn't know if I could afford it.

To me the answer is simple. If you love something, don't get rid of it. God always finds ways to provide whatever you need to be happy, and that includes finding ways to keep your TBird.

------------------
Joe
TBIRD II - My License Plate

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Matthew, Really, what does it matter how much the car is worth in two years? In two years you could have the car paid off, plus you know what they say, the moment you drove it off the lot you lost a big chunk of money. Two years!!!! think about that, you could be a major star or the best waiter, either way you can do it. Just go for the gusto, like you are with your career. And don't forget to watch "Titus"

-

NM,

E-mail me and make sure you come with us to SB for the 24th. There are not very many birds in LA. I know there are even fewer NM birds in LA. We might give you Grand Marshall status for the trip to S.B....

My e-mail is rt2esq@*********.

By the way, you should contact KTedsel. He is in your biz. Have lunch with on the set of "Titus." Or, valet your car at the IVY or any of the other producer hangouts, might get some serious work for you and your car.

See you soon,

------------------
RT2ESQ
Triple Black #748

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back