Key Fob Garage Door Remote Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
For TBirdBoy and others:
The key fob remote is available from AutoSport at www.autosportcatalog.com or call
1 800 726-1199. It is item # 13826 and sells for $29.95. I have two of them and they work great. I would post a link, but, I don't know how. I'm computer illiterate, sorry. Hope this is what you were looking for.

------------------
Blue/Blue Premium
Full Interior Accent
Production #3944 VIN#103847
" Gotta Love It "
TX Lic# " BLUBRD "

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I am new here. In fact, I am still waiting for my dealer to actually be able to place my 2003 order ... so please excuse my lack of knowledge ...

In reading this thread on a key fob garage door opener .... are you guys suggesting that there is no opener built into the sun visors? Gosh I thought this was a given for all cars these days.

Nope, the 2002 visor is minimal - just a slab of vinyl-covered something with a small mirror and door that slides over mirror. No light; doesn't even move to the side, just up and down. We are hoping that this is one area that will be upgraded for the 2003.

While I have your attention, would you like to attend our gathering this Saturday in Addison at the Sonic on Midway? You'll be able to look over at least 11 'birds there and talk directly with real owners.
-------
redface.gif
I didn't mean to slight the rest of this forum with that remark, just meant that he'd have some hands on contact with the cars.

------------------
the New T-bird

-

Last week while traveling via the Alanta airport I saw a remote in Brookstone's for about the same price. It would operate two doors and could learn from your conventional remote. On the way home tried to buy it and they were sold out.

------------------
Charlie
VENUS, a Blue/Blue Premium w/full accent.
VIN 12778

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back