Key Chaines

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

k2hawks,

I don't think I have you listed in the database, please see my thread (starter - jodrod) "Database Info for the New Birds - post here Update 1", thanks.

RTBRD

-

We have the key chains with 2002 TBird replicas on them for sale for $2.00 each (yes, that is $2.00!!). Plus shipping & handling, of course. The headlights work when you press the front wheels. The cars are 1/64the scale-Matchbox/Hot Wheels size. (Speaking of Match Box/Hot Wheels, isn't it interesting that these folks have not yet produced our cars?) Unfortunately, they only come in two "official" colors, Red & Yellow. Other colors are Dk Blue, Dk Green, Silver & Champagne. I'm not certain where the other colors came from, but I would nor be too optimistic that these are indications of future Bird colors. I think it was more of the Chinese just not wanting to limit their options. These were probably initially produced when only the concept cars were available, hence the Red & Yellow.

If interested, please email me at panow@erols.com.

Skip
Red/Red/Red Premium #1678

Skip,
Matchbox has produced the 1/64 Concept Thunderbird but, only in yellow and red. I'm hoping that someday we'll see them put the car in their regular lineup. Since Mattel owns Matchbox now, don't know which line will do a regular issue T-bird - Hot wheels or Matchbox.

------------------
Dot, blu/wht/full blu #18/26 - VIN# countdown = 19005! = the New T-bird

jboriott-I will be happy to try, although I am not sure how to post a pic. It will have to be tonight when I get home and have access to my scanner and paperwork with part #. (Not that I am doing this at work...I'm...uh....somewhere else...yeah, that's the ticket).

Dot:

First-I am glad that you finally have received your VIN#. It will have been well worth the wait when you receive the car.

You are correct re: the Matchbox TBirds, but I was referring to the cheapy items that usually sell for $1.00 or less in the big retail chains (target, Walmart, etc). The items you refer to are nicer than these, but usually retail in the $7-8 range, although am now seeing them in some discount stores for about $4. Maybe it's good that the market is not being flooded with this stuff, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of it.

Skip

Go to http://photos.groups.*********/group/newtbirddata/lst and select "Add Photo."

Then let this board know that you have made the addition, so they can view it. Thanks!!!

I bought 3 of the keychains on EBAY. The t-bird with the working lights. They are very nice, $2 is a great price. The only drawback is none come in the right colors. I got a silver, a dark green and a bronze (gold?)

------------------
2002 Black/Black/Full Red
1957 Starmist Blue

-

jboriott, thanks for the instructions, BUT, I couldn't access the internet last night. I saved the pic to a disc but I guess I used the wrong format as I can't get it open now. I am really not a retard, it just seems like it sometimes. I will try again from home as I am on a mission to post the pic now! I did get the part number, S11171.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back