Keeping my fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LON O'CONNELL

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Tomorrow (Saturday) night is the Amarillo Rotary Clubs drawing for the 2002 Thunderbird. There are only 3500 tickets at $50 apiece. I have two tickets. The drawing will also be a reverse drawing so when it gets down to the last 3 or 4 tickets there will be some wheeling and dealing going on to buy those last tickets.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Lon, I assume that since you didn't post after the raffle on Saturday night that you didn't win the car.

Thanks for supporting Rotary anyway!!

No I sure didn't. They drew 100 tickets out of the 3500. Then put the 100 into another hopper and drew them out one at a time. The last one drawn would be the winner. My son-in-law was the 77th one drawn out. He was getting rather anxious after they passed 50.
When it got down to three tickets left, this one guy made a deal with the other two one at a time. He bought both of their tickets. paid $10,000 for one & $7,500 for the other to guarantee him a $40,000 car for $17,500.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Great move by the guy who won the car!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back