JWBIRD has landed

Status
Not open for further replies.
J
My salesman just called to tell me that the truck driver called for directions to his dealership so he can drop off a 2002 red Thunderbird this afternoon. (111592) He asked if I'd be able to sleep all weekend and I said I doubt it. I'll be picking it up Monday afternoon weather permitting. At last.
I Picked it up at 5:00 PM 03/04/02 drove it the 38 miles home and I'm still smiling, make that grinning. As far as I can tell its perfect in every way, gorgeous, thanks Pooh. One helluva ride.
------------------
Jim Williams
red/red/std blk premium #2 of 2 VIN 1FAHP60A62Y111592
Mass. tag JWBIRD

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Jim,
Congratulations on your new T-Bird! I picked up my red/black top/standard black premium, 12/01. You may be an old pro at picking up a new car, but take your time when inspecting your new T-bird's wheels, top and paint, etc. I was so excited when I picked up my car that I did not take the time to look it over as well as I should have. Once I got home, I realized there were some minor problems. Good luck. I hope that the weather up there in Mass. is good to you when you pick up the car. -PaBird

------------------

Congratulations Jim,
Glad to hear it has come in. I hope yours is as perfect as mine. I have found no problems with mine anywhere. Pooh and crew did a good job on mine. I now have 256 miles on her, had the top off, convertible up and down. Used 303 UV protection on the interior, now I have to order the Klassic exterior treatment. Hope the weather will be good for a Monday delivery. Take care and enjoy the waves, thumbs up and all the faces you will see as you drive by as they gawk at your sweet ride. Mike
smile.gif

------------------
(2)Turbo Coupes
Yellow 2002 11528 in the shed

Jim, Congratulations! Another smiling face has been added to the flock. You'll soon see it was worth the wait.

7900 carefree, blissful miles, and counting....

Pabird I took your advice but alas I found 2 slight defects this morning using 2 other peoples eyesight. They'll be addressed at the dealer tomorrow when I return for vehicle inspection sticker, it was too late in the day for them to inspect when I picked it up. You have 7 business days to inspect here in Mass. The weather was very cold (in the teens) but clear and sunny. Life is good.
Originally posted by Pabird:
Jim,
Congratulations on your new T-Bird! I picked up my red/black top/standard black premium, 12/01. You may be an old pro at picking up a new car, but take your time when inspecting your new T-bird's wheels, top and paint, etc. I was so excited when I picked up my car that I did not take the time to look it over as well as I should have. Once I got home, I realized there were some minor problems. Good luck. I hope that the weather up there in Mass. is good to you when you pick up the car. -PaBird

------------------
Jim Williams
red/red/std blk premium #2 of 2 VIN 1FAHP60A62Y111592
Mass. tag JWBIRD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back