Just an FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who have e-mailed me in the past, please take note that I have changed my e-mail address in my profile. I got layed off from my job today, so I have no way of retrieving any of those e-mails.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

KB

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Niteflight,

Thanks for the well wishes. Actually I don't have my car yet, but should be picking it up on 1/26. As of right now I'm planning on going ahead with the purchase...we only live once and this has been a longtime dream for me.

KB

Ken,

It seems when it starts down hill it just kinda picks up speed. First the thing with the dealer and now this. Wish you all the best and good luck. Keep on keeping on.

Joe

ditto Joe's comments. best of luck.

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

T02Bird, know where you are comming from. I got laid off the last week of Oct. Although hope to get called back by Mar. I am still getting my Bird because my wife is still working and makes more then I do. Although I do have 25yrs in doesn't matter after downsizing over the years.This is a once in a lifetime chance.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back