June 9th/TBird Meet/Baltimore area

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mid-Atlantic Thunderbird club will host an informal meeting this Sunday in the Baltimore area. We will meet at the Boulevard Diner, 1660 Merritt Blvd, Baltimore (Dundalk) 21222, beginning at about 3PM. Phone # 410-285-8660. The Diner has a Thunderbird "theme". We hope to see a good showing of new, & vintage TBirds. We will meet, rain or shine, but it looks like the latter will be the order of the day. Directions are as follows:

From the North: Get to I-695, the Baltimore Beltway, and go east (inner loop). Go to exit 39, Merritt Blvd, which is straight off of I-695 (the Beltway goes to the left at this point).Stay on Merritt Blvd for about 1-1/2 miles. Diner will be on your right at the intersection with Holabird Ave.

From the South: Go to the Baltimore Beltway, I-695, and go east. Signs will say Glen Burnie, and/or Key Bridge, depending on where you get on. Go over the Key Bridge ($1.00 toll). Once over the bridge, take Exit 43. At the end of the ramp, turn left. At the next light, about 1/4 mile, make a left onto Peninsula Expressway. Take the Peninsula Expressway to Merritt Blvd, about 1-1/4 miles. Take a right on Merritt Blvd to third light. This is Holabird Ave; restaurant is on NW corner. Make a left at Holabird-stay to the right, there are two left turn lanes. First right is entrance to the Diner.

From the West: Take I-695 either to the south or north, and follow appropriate above directions.

We hope to see you there.

Skip
Red/Red/Red Premium #1678

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back