ITS HERE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dot and George, looks great on both of you. I sure like the White top on the blue car.
Go forth and ENJOOOOOOY!!!!

------------------
Bill's Red and White #4359
Tag # 15AGAIN

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

you DO know I was kidding about being bored, don't you. Great pics and site, don't know how you have the time. Joy

Originally posted by thenewtbird2:
bored?! I should have gone to George's workplace today. He failed to mention to everyone that the t'bird got T P'd with crepe paper in white and turquoise!
eek.gif
No one took pictures but he did come home with 2 small left over rolls of crepe paper.
biggrin.gif

Dot & George -

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I just got back from Sandestin, Florida and am trying to catch up with all of the posts. Glad to see that you FINALLY got your car.

You and everyone else that goes to the Thunderbird Destination will be pleased.

Gary

yellowwing, yes, I knew you were kidding
biggrin.gif

----
Further saga: Yesterday I got to drive the car again! put on about 90 miles. We also decided to check out a local car show we had heard about that day. Took place in the evening. George was hungry and wanted to eat but we found the show and George decided to enter & they did have a hotdog concession stand. Our "class" was "1986 and newer cars" - hardly any entries - we thought we were the only ones.

End result, the car entered it first show, received it's 1st dash plaque, and it's FIRST trophy. There was a 2nd place trophy given out - went to a 96 Mustang - never did see it.

Of course, I've added a few more photos to the "ITSHERE" page.
biggrin.gif

------------------
the New T-bird

Congratulations!!!Not to be redundant, but you will enjoy this car to no end. Lelia (my wife) says she enjoys seeing the smile on my face each time I just walk past it in the garage. We've had ours for 8 months, but are just beginning to really get out & about in it as health issues precluded Lelia from travelling much until just recently. Now, let's see if we can find you a TBird blue remote control car!

Skip

Congratulations. You guys have been a model for being patient and now YOU are rewarded.

------------------
2002 T-Bird Red/Red/Partial Red
1971 Pontiac LeMans Sport Convertible

Hey Dot, I'm worried about George! I looked at your pictures again and I see George has LONG pants on. The only time I've seen him wear long pants in the last 20 years is when he is attending a banquet. Hope he is o.k. By the way, couln't find the lavender valve caps but did find metallic blue at the Yakima swap meet yesterday.
Hobobob

new page added - my first days impressions - pros & cons - compared it with my LeBaron as that's the car I have the most experience with (TCs mentioned some). Partied this afternoon with friends but that story is on the first page. Pictures will come tomorrow - have to have a reason to get you to come back!

------------------
the New T-bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back