ITS HERE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thenewtbird2

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
12_small.jpg

Click here to read our story & see more pics.

------------------
the New T-bird

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

CONGRADULATIONS to thenewbird2 and chryslertcnut! It couldn't happen to a nicer couple. Looked at all the pictures and there is something vaguely familar about your car. Guess I'll have to find some purple valve caps now, so they will still look like twins.
I am ahead of you exactly 10,000 miles.
Hobobob

What a wonderful article of your first day with your new Thunderbird, Dot! You and George are certainly deserving of being the proud owners of your beautiful new Tbird. I can't wait to see it in Destin in about 4 months!

Congratulations to you both! Who has waited with more anticipation than you? We are very happy that you can finally join all your friends as "owners".
Cal and Connie Crawford

------------------
Yellow premium, full accent 4127

Originally posted by thenewtbird2:
not yet!

biggrin.gif
Dot, your a slacker, we will give you a week to get with the program.
biggrin.gif

Just looked at you pictures and story on first day. George, boy did you luck out!!

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

What a day, remember taking delivery wish I would have taken more notes, but I did remember to take pictures. Thanks for sharing that feeling again with us and congratulations.

Congratulations! Start chewing gum now. It will help ease the pain in your jaw and cheeks caused by excessive smiling. This will be neccesary for quite some time.
biggrin.gif
-------------
Blue/Blue Premium
Full Interior Accent
Production #3944 VIN#103847
" Gotta Love It "

-

-

Congratulations Chryslernut & thenewbird2 AKA George & Dot. Shirley & I are eight months into ownership and the fun has not lessened any from that first day. I'm sure you two will also now have a permenant smile. Looking forward to seeing you both and one or both cars in August.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

thanks, Lon, We'll just have one car - the new blue 'bird on the Rt. 66 tour in August. Looking forward to seeing you & Shirley, in your car this time!

Congrats Dot! Nice pictures on your site too.

Dot and George, I can just feel your excitement. It is quite apparent how you are so bored with the whole thing.!! Congratulations and hope to meet you guys sometime soon. Joy

bored?! I should have gone to George's workplace today. He failed to mention to everyone that the t'bird got T P'd with crepe paper in white and turquoise!
eek.gif
No one took pictures but he did come home with 2 small left over rolls of crepe paper.
biggrin.gif

Dot,
Enjoyed reading your story, and seeing the
pictures. Now you can enjoy your car.
I look forward to meeting you in a few weeks. We are
also driving to Destin in October.
Happy Driving!!!

------------------
Lucille
-----------
'87 TurboCoupe
'02 Blue#114987
'96 Bronco
'98 Windstar Van
'95 Miata M Edition
'95 Miata Red/Tan

Dot and George - enjoy your blue, its perfect for 2 . . . and btw thanks for a great web page, hope you have time to keep it up bewteen cruising. Bill t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back