Is Wixom Working Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

New Blackbird

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
My car was due to be built the week of 1/28 and I know Wixom was closed yesterday due to the snow storm in Detroit. Just curious if anyone knows if they are working today.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

NewBlackBird

I work afternoons but I would guess that the plant is working today. The weather last night was not as sever as they thought it was going to be
smile.gif

I notice the VIN on the above post is not too distant from my blue car for which I just recently received a VIN. My number is #111874. Pooh, or anyone at Wixom, any info on this one starting down the line?
Thank you.

redbird

YOU JUST MADE MY WEEKEN !!!

Thank you very much, it was really nice of you to lookout for bird.

I hope she make it through the line ok!

Redbird How about keeping an eye out for my red bird 111592 I sure would appreciate a heads up if you see it. Thanks for your attention to this board. Jim W.

redbird,

As of yesterday, my blue #111538 is in locked status according to my dealer. I have a call in to Dave Davis for a tour. Would like to see my car on the line if possible. Is this realistic? Any info you have would be appreciated!

------------------
Blue/Blue Premium w/ Full Accent '02 - VIN #1FAHP60A02Y111538 - Getting Pumped!

Yellow '76

I went on the tour, hoping to see my bird. I thought I had timed it pretty well using the estimated build week and some knowledge from JodRod's database.

I was close. The day I was there my car was in the holding room between paint and the final line. In that place we couldn't see it.

However, the tour was really good, I am glad I went. I have my bird now and am really enjoying it.

------------------
VIN 106587 White, White

WixomPooh or Redbird,
It sure would be nice to know if you see vin 111265 going down assembly line the week of 02/11. Whisper White/full red interior. I hope it will headed to s.c. before long.

On list with deposit 02/99
Ordered 01/15/01
Build date from dealer 02/13
thanks, wwtbird2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back