Is there a best bird?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
I've started shopping around to see what's available for 02-05 thunderbirds: Is there a best year? (along with whatever year you happen to own).

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I don't think there is. But some may disagree. The 2002's have 252HP where the 2003-2005 have 280HP. Then there are specials, for lack of a better word.
2003 had a 007 Bond model which was like a Coral color. There were other years that had additional colors too, added to the standard colors. Like 2004 had a Merlot, 2005 a Cashmere and earlier possibly 2003 there was a Pacific Coast Roadster which was a very nice blueish color with an Ash colored top.

Really just an individual choice.:cool: Best of Luck with whatever you choose.

George;

Thank you again for helping me decide whether a Thunderbird is in my future. Before I make a move I'll be selling my 53 ford pickup so I'm taking my time.....

Good for you. I sold my 1956 TBird and bought the 2002 TBird when it was announced and dealers were allowed to take orders.:cool:

Are you close to MA????

George;

A million miles away, in the outback of Nevada.

Did your miss your 56 Thunderbird or were you happy with the exchange?

George;

A million miles away, in the outback of Nevada.

Did your miss your 56 Thunderbird or were you happy with the exchange?

No I did not miss it. We had 86,000 miles on it and thought that in another 5-8 years I would have to put money into it. Plus the new Bird was the same in space. So that helped make a decision. New car, warranty, etc. etc.
However, at the same time I sold my 1941 Ford wooden wagon, which I had for well over 30 years. I still miss that one though

The now-ancient Ford woody is a rare beast. In a recent visit to Tacoma WA I went to a car museum that had one; my grandson thought it was the neatest vehicle he'd ever seen. I can see how you would miss it.

Yesterday I got an offer on my 53, before I even put it on the market. But I have yet to try out a Thunderbird to see if it's the car for me. I'm not moving real fast.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back