Identification of TBird models, mine is a 2002 white w/black hardtop

T

Teufelei

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
What differences between premium, NM, base, ect

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

What differences between premium, NM, base, ect
Not refering to model cars.... different models of TBirds in 2002-2--5 range

Not refering to model cars.... different models of TBirds in 2002-2--5 range
Well there was a Premium and a Deluxe. Those were the real model differences. The big differences were the interior colors and wheel styles. Other than that they were just about the same. There were added colors available each year I think. I'm sure I will be corrected here but in 03 the 007 version came out. I think 04 had the Pacific Coast Roadster or PCR. In 05 for the Anniversary special addition there was something called Cashmere. These special editions were numbered and were low production. Some color combos are very rare and in 05 the new color known as Inca Gold was produced. There were less than 90 of those made.

Before the car went on sale to the public, Neiman Marcus sold 200 of these cars through their catalog. They had a special color/interior combination that was never duplicated.

03 through 05 had a higher horsepower rating and a better transmission making them more desirable for some. I think, about half of the cars made were produced as 02 models.

For those that have more knowledge about this, feel free to correct me.

Back