**** I like the '04 Wheels better

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 2003 Premium and was getting my oil changed yesterday and checked out a 2004 on the showroom floor. I'm really in love with the 04 wheels. They have a little bit more texture to them. Though I don't like that it says "Ford" on the 04 wheels.

Anyone know how much the dealership charges for those wheels if I wanted to buy them? Also I remmber seeing another Tbird store that sold 04 wheel caps for around $32, any idea what those are? Thanks.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I not crazy about the '04 wheels, too many skinny spokes. However I love the '04 center caps. The wrap around "Ford" logos set in a white background remind me of the old T-Birds. I'd love to get a set of '04 center caps to use with my '03 Wheels. I don't know how they'd look with the chromed heavy spokes of the '03.

I've always hated the 02-03 premium wheels. Hate the sqaured off blades. To me, they look like KMart hubcaps from a distance.

I like the 04 spoke wheels much better, but not enough to spring for new wheels, unless I start to use the car yaer round. In that case, I'll put snows on the 03 wheels and handling tires on a set of 04's.

.....the '02 Canadian spec. premium 'Birds didn't get the chrome wheels so when I rotate my "standard" wheels I have them clean the inside of the rims. It's hard to get through to the inside of the rim. I know, I could pull the wheels myself to clean them but don't feel like the struggle......... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back