I HAVE MINE!!!

• Thread starter Tommy Tbird Blue
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

This is the Day that you have been waiting for, and I am
smile.gif
glad for you. Maybe one day in the near future we may run into each other, when I in this area in the Annapolis area near the malls either shopping or hanging out. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!!!

Congrats Tommy! It seems a whole bunch of us are getting our cars within a few days of each other. Hope you enjoy your new ride!

Have a wonderful weekend with your new toy!

KB

I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! Can't sleep...wanna go out and drive it...wanna clean it...

Atcoles and Joy -- next nice weekend, let's go out for spin!

Heelbird -- maybe I'll see you in NC in April -- we're cruising down to FL (gulf side) then.

Thanks everybody for your nice wishes...

Tommy Tbird, great to hear, I know the FEELING. Cold this weekend but sunny so I'll be driving most of the weekend. Got to make the rounds to all my friends.

------------------
02 T-Bird
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Gobird,

I'm with you....I'll be cruising about today as well!

TTBB

Originally posted by Gobird:
Tommy Tbird, great to hear, I know the FEELING. Cold this weekend but sunny so I'll be driving most of the weekend. Got to make the rounds to all my friends.

Tommy,

I'm happy for you as well. I hope to see my blue one in a couple of weeks. I was debating on whether or not to drive it in the sh---y Michigan weather, but after reading recent posts of new recipients, I may not be able to help myself.

------------------
Blue/Blue Premium w/ Full Accent '02 - VIN #1FAHP60A02Y111538 - Getting Pumped!

Yellow '76

TTBB, looks good and that sure is a big smile on the your passenger.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
In my Garage as of 1/25 #6333 LIC: BLU TB

Tip, just drive it , hope you have a garage, then bring it home and wash it. I've done this twice in the past week. Believe me you won't be able to just let it sit. NO one has that much willpower.

------------------
02 T-Bird
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

Tommy;
Just one word ENJOY.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

Tip,

It was raining yesterday in Upper Marlboro, MD, when I picked mine up...sometimes that is worse driving than snow (being from Buffalo, NY, I know something about driving in sh---y weather)....but my bluebird handled it like a champ...and lo and behold the weather turned nice in the evening. I know the weather up in MI can get pretty bad, but you gotta drive it to believe it....

TTBB

Originally posted by Tip:
Tommy,

I'm happy for you as well. I hope to see my blue one in a couple of weeks. I was debating on whether or not to drive it in the sh---y Michigan weather, but after reading recent posts of new recipients, I may not be able to help myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back