I GOT THE CALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEING 10 OF 16 I HAVE BEEN WORKING THE LOCAL DEALERS FOR SEVERAL MONTHS TRYING TO FIND A CLOSER CAR. THE CALL CAME @ 8:30AM FRIDAY. AFTER SEVERAL HOURS OF NEGOTIATION I GOT A TRIPLE BLACK PREM JUST OVER LIST. HARD WORK AND PRECISTENCE STILL WORKS. WE PICKED THE CAR UP AT 5pm LAST NIGHT. HAVING PUT 300 MILES ON IT TODAY, IT IS ALL THAT EVERY HAS SAID AND MORE. HAPPY MOTORING! 02TBIRD

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I wonder if it was a classic end of the month deal they needed? You know, I know from experience that there are cases where the managers really need 10 cars to get the bonus and I've seen some really wild things happen.

02tbird,

I have a "02TBIRD" listed as the owner (also from AR) for VIN 104556, Red premium with a build date of 10/29 (which means delivery is imminent), is this you?

If not would you see my post "VINs/Dates/Deliveries" and supply me the requested info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back