I got the call !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

New Blackbird

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
I got voice mail today 2/11 at 11:23 AM,saying “YOUR CAR JUST CAME IN”,
smile.gif
unfortunately I’m out of town on business Mon & Tue so I guess I will try and pick it up on Wed.

Hi jodrod, I think my train was faster then yours.

As for the offer of a free meal to who ever guessed the right day and time, the closest guess was 2/14 sorry.

This is going to be a long 48 hours.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I talked with my salesman this morning and he said 2/21, that is a real slow train.

Murphy never sleeps does he. Naturally it had to come in when you were out of town.

-

biggrin.gif
I don't want a free meal but I did tell you it might be there on Fri. Only a weekend off. You'll love it and Good luck. It came in pretty close to the same time frame mine did. Concidering the weekend it only took one more day to get to NJ.

------------------
02 T-Bird
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

I got the call. The Escape arrived this morning. Happy Valentine's Day from Ford, this is the wife's car.
biggrin.gif

My original guess on the arrival date was tomorrow, the 15th, so it appears that the Escapes are running about the same as the Birds as far as the difference between ETA and actual delivery dates, in my case 4 days early.
smile.gif

jodrod

Great Valentine's Day present for you wife!

I pick up my Bird and it’s great, I haven’t found any orange peel and actually, I haven’t found anything wrong with the car as of yet.
smile.gif
However I only have the care for two days and it only has 120 miles on it. We will wait and see and report back more after a good shake down cruse.

Good luck with the Escape!

New Blackbird, take a very close look at your wheels, my salesman found two very small spots on one of my wheels, they are replacing the one bad wheel. I couldn't find the spots till the salesman pointed them out to me when I picked up the car.
Cruise Free!!

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back