Status
Not open for further replies.
tbird

tbird

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I'll start this thread for any questions comments for Lon.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Not much that can be said that would help, except that my thoughts are with you and your family as you go through this difficult time.
Made me sick when I read about it. We read this stuff in the paper every day, and say "oh well". When it happens to someone you "know" it is really different. Becomes more real.
Sending a token donation.
Best to all of you.
Dean

I will say thank you very much to all of you in advance. The Ramirez's will be totally surprised and grateful all at the same time when I present this to them and I'm sure they will want to thank each and everyone one of you personally.

Thanks, Lon

P.S. The T-Bird did clean up. I volunteered to do the clean up last Saturday. Washed it thouroughly and that only got maybe half of the black off. Then I clay barred the whole car. polished, then waxed and cleaned and conditioned the leather interior. Took nearly ten hours by myself, but it looks like a brand new car again (which it is).

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Common guys, we've only collected $125.00, we can do better than that. Please consider giving at least 5 bucks. Ever little bit helps.

Thanks!

Tbird

Originally posted by tbird:
Common guys, we've only collected $125.00, we can do better than that. Please consider giving at least 5 bucks. Ever little bit helps.

Thanks!

Tbird

I was not aware of a donation. Where can some money be sent? Willing to help almost anyone in need. Joy

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back