Hi Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all.

This is "waitingpatiently" from the old message boards and then "waitingpatientlynomore" on this one. I decided to change my name to reflect my license plate. Apologies to the webmaster if I did something wrong by doing this.

I haven't been around in a long time---work has me extremely busy and I don't even get to use the 'Bird nearly as much as I'd like to. Just wanted to say "hi" and I'm going to try to contribute more.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

02 TBRD, just want you to know that I got a lot of support from "waitingpatiently" when I was just starting my wait on BON. Although it took a long time, I have my bird now and it was worth the wait. Glad to have you back with us.

02;

Welcome back. We figured you were in the witness protection program hiding out from Gary Whitaker
wink.gif
. All is clear now. I think GW found out that he really wasn't the center of the universe and imploded. Such is our loss. We must go on without someone to point out the skidpad shortcomings of our Birds. Let's here more from you.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back