Color Black/Blk.Int.
Mileage
Engine 3.9 liter 8 Cyl Fuel Injected
Transmission Automatic
Stock # 2Y108440
VIN # 1FAHP60A12Y108440
Warranty Yes

Contact Dealer
Please send me more information about this vehicle. I understand that I am under no obligation at any time to purchase.
Name:
Day Phone: () - x
Email Address:
Comments:

All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge. The price for listed vehicles as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Smog Fees, Credit Investigation, Optional Credit Insurance, Physical Damage of Liability Insurance, or Delivery Fees. HENNA USED SUPERSTORE makes no representations, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective purchaser or owner of this vehicle as to the existence, ownership, accuracy, description or condition of the listed vehicle's equipment, accessories, price or any warranties. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle.

NOTICE: Although we attempt to keep inventories current, we cannot guarantee that located vehicles will still be available for sale. To be sure, CONTACT THE DEALER FIRST.
"Be sure to let your dealer know you found their vehicles on the Get Auto Internet site, many will offer special discounts for

Henna Chevrolet
2002 FORD THUNDERBIRD $ 52,995

site, many will offer special discounts for Get Auto users!"

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Absurd! I wonder if the vehicle is being sold as used. If it was not registered/titled after the Ford Dealer sold it, they (Ford dealer) have broken their franchise agreement.

The vin is there, I hope someone from Ford checks it out and takes appropriate action. If it wasn't registered, that dealer should be forced to go buy it back from the Chevy dealer. Ford has forced other dealers to do this. Just my opinion, nothing humble about it.

Who knows? After my conversation with Ford
on our deal got the impression Ford is
turning their backs on what dealers doing
with the Thunderbird.

What a steal!!!!
I can't dial the number quickly enough..my fingers are nervous...only $12,000 over...
Amazing, the Pelotas that some dealers have!

Don Davis Ford in Arlington, Texas has already sold about a half dozen or so at
$49,995.00 + TTL . They are buying them at auction and selling them as used vehicles. I know this for a fact because the salesman called me about three of them before I found mine out of state.
tongue.gif

------------------
Blue/Blue Premium
Full Interior Accent
Production #3944 VIN#3847
" Gotta Love It "

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back