HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dot & George, it's a great day. Hope you'll be able to sleep tonight, George. It may be hard because you won't be able to wait until you can get in it again. Dot, now all of your "toys" have their big brother. Have all the fun you can stand!

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

hsiegl: My advice is: hold out for the blue. You won't regret it. I have seen red ones and black ones available here in Austin recently, but never white, blue, or yellow

Dot and George: No one will be able to wipe the smiles off of your faces anytime soon. Congrats,

Jimmy

-

Dot & George, Dot is one of the 1st internet T-Bird buddies I met. I felt bad that I got my Bird before she did ( but not bad enough to not take it). It is great that you now have the car to match the Blue pictures from the Tulsa Auto show that she posted on her web site a year ago this last March.
Drive ---enjoy, then drive some more and ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is a great day now that you have yours.

------------------
Bill's Red and White #4359
Tag # 15AGAIN

hsiegl,
my advice - wait for your blue bird to come in!

greenwr - and thanks for sending me those photos, it was months later before I actually got to see a real one - on our mystery drive.

And to everyone else, thank you for all the info you've passed on, you may not have remembered it all, so that's why I kept that website up. Will continue to add to it for the 2003. Thanks also for your congratulations. Hope to be doing it soon for hsiegl.

OK, the Red/RED/full is gone also. Per Obi Wan's advice I must now trust the Force and wait for the BLUE/WHITE/Full. It may not get here until the end of July. I will have to close the windows then, since that is the beginning of my hayfever season.

But there is another. A Red/Red no accent but the dealer thinks he can get 500 over stiker. I talked them down from 2500 over sticker.

hsiegl

Originally posted by thenewtbird2:
hsiegl,
my advice - wait for your blue bird to come in!

greenwr - and thanks for sending me those photos, it was months later before I actually got to see a real one - on our mystery drive.

And to everyone else, thank you for all the info you've passed on, you may not have remembered it all, so that's why I kept that website up. Will continue to add to it for the 2003. Thanks also for your congratulations. Hope to be doing it soon for hsiegl.

Why don't I see Tbirds on the street? Last April I drove the Freeways of LA and no Tbirds in sight. Saw a Black one at a dealer finally. I saw a Blue one in Grand Junction CO. and none aftert that all the way to Lincoln.

Last week I drove to Denver from Lincoln Nebraska. No Tbirds in sight in Denver. Finally saw one in the middle of I80 in Nebraska. You guesed it, it was on a trailer heading west. It was Red.

I think most of them are in garages never to be seen again on the street. I plan to drive mine as much as possible but not on gravel roads.

HKS

Originally posted by yellowwing1:
I say wait for the beautiful blue. whats another month, after all this waiting.?

You don't see many on the street because they are still relatively rare. So far, they've only built about 20,000 of them. Many of those are down in the sunbelt where they can be seen on a fairly regular basis. How many Lincoln Blackwoods have you seen? None I'd bet. Ferraris? Lambos? How 'bout Rolls Royces? All rare cars. I'll bet you don't see that many Jag XK's for that matter. As the years go by and each year 25,000 more T-Birds hit the roads, you'll see them more often. Last week, I rode my bike from Atlanta to Miami and back and saw only 3, one of which was on a dealer's lot. Personally, I'm happy with the exclusivity and am not looking forward to seeing them more often. I live in a town of about 35,000 and there are 7 of them here that I know of, that's too many in my books.

biggrin.gif
DavidA, That's a long way to pedal your bike. I don't think we see many T-Birds,New that is, because of the NUDOS out there. Once they are under control then we may see more on the road.
tongue.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back