HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 2nd on the list to receive my Blue/White full accent Tbird to arrive in July. The dealer says it his 7th and last Tbird on the allotment. I have an order confirmation but no confirmation from Ford that it is being built. No VIN number.

I can get a Red/Red full accent ar MSRP right now.

What schould I do?

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hsiegle:
If your dealer has an allocation of 7 Thunderbirds and you are the 7th order. You will get your car. Your dealer can show you a copy of his order. They will be building 2002 Thunderbirds for a while. Job 1 for the 2003 models is not until 11/18/02. If the dealer can produce a copy of your car order; you are just waiting on the car to get scheduled. It will get scheduled if you have the patience. The red Thunderbirds are really nice but the Thunderbird blue will be discontinued after 2002. You will have to decide. Good luck.

Wait for the blue. I got mine blue with full blue accent two weeks ago and the compiments I get on the color are everywhere. Red is red is red, 89% of everyone who owns a two seater has a red, black or silver sports car. This blue is THUNDERBIRD BLUE not to be made again. Be patient, use the force!

------------------

Originally posted by im20agn:
Wait for the blue. I got mine blue with full blue accent two weeks ago and the compiments I get on the color are everywhere. Red is red is red, 89% of everyone who owns a two seater has a red, black or silver sports car. This blue is THUNDERBIRD BLUE not to be made again. Be patient, use the force!

I think you are right. I was 21 when I had my 56 Blue/White with a continental kit. Had to sell it when I joined the Navy.

HKS

Originally posted by HKS:

My choices have just been narrowed. One dealer I was working with had a Yellow/Black/Full accent and a Black/Black/Black. They were both sold yesterday at MSRP. I will wait for my Blue/White/Full accent. I am depending on the FORCE.

HKS

biggrin.gif
HKS, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU>
wink.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

HKS,
We are picking up our Blue/White/full Blue car today!!!!! We've been waiting 15 months, 3 days. Dot is at the dealers watching it get preped this morning and I came to work at 4:00 AM since I couldn't sleep. At least I won't have to take any time off to go to the dealer this afternoon.
I know it will be worth the wait!!!!!!!!
George

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
George & Dot, Congrats, It finally got there. Stay away from those PT'S
rolleyes.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

biggrin.gif
See, I told you who was going to get to drive the New one.
I only get mine on the weekends, to wash it and put gas in it.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Congratulations Dot & George. I'll pop open a bottle of Champagne tonight when I get home, and my wife & I will make a toast to you two & your new baby. See ya'll in August.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Dot & George;

I send my congrats as well. It would only be redundant if I told you to enjoy. What the heck ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

TAKE THE RED!! A GREAT COLOR PLUS KECK OF A LOT EASIER TO MATCH UP IN ANY FUTURE BODY WORK. THE BLUE IS UNIQUE BUT HARDLY "RARE" .ENJOY YOUR AUTOMOBILE - WITH 25K BEING PRODUCED, IT IS NOT GOING TO BE SCARCE - E.G. A GULLWING MERCEDES

Good for you, Dot and George. Many happy miles and thanks again for the great web site.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue prem
Vin 16050;Rotation 5856
Delivered 4/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back