Help, my black rag top was ravished!http://forums.thunderbirdforum.com/ubb/confused.g

Status
Not open for further replies.
dhughes
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Vandals stabbed and thrashed my top to try to steal the car last week. Ford dealer says no replacement tops available from ford for my 02 Bird. Black top. Can anyone advise? What replacement top mnfr should I use and not use. Thanks. Deb

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Vandals stabbed and thrashed my top to try to steal the car last week. Ford dealer says no replacement tops available from ford for my 02 Bird. Black top. Can anyone advise? What replacement top mnfr should I use and not use. Thanks. Deb

Deb:
I believe any shop that replaces tops can help you.
However, a few years back I was in touch with a company, in the next town, that made the fabric for our tops. They said:

Dear George,

Thank you for your email and interest in Haartz convertible topping. We make the topping materials in roll good fashion only, and not the actual cut & sewn tops. We suggest you contact the following replacement top makers for your needs:

E-Z ON Auto Tops, Inc.
Tel: (800) 345-2886

Robbins Auto Top Company, Inc.
Tel: (805) 604-3200

Electron Top
Tel: (718) 846-7400

Acme Auto Headlining Co.
Tel: (800) 288-6078

GAHH
Tel: (800) 722-2292

Kee Auto Top Manufacturing Co.
Tel: (704) 332-8213

rag top vandalism update

Thanks for the info. I know Robbins and will check the others. This has me so upset I can hardly think straight. Appreciate all you did to help. Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back