Have you seen the Porsche commercial.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
where the traffic cameras are controlled by people who trip the lights to red at every intersection so they can get a better view of the 911?

On the way back home from Chapel Hill last night, I stopped at a Kangaroo station to fill Amadeus' quarter full belly (to take advantage of their $1.499 premium-as opposed to the $.06/gallon higher here in town. The pump seemed a tad slow, but for that much in savings, I figured what-the-heck. I went into the store, picked up some milk, and returned to the pump to see that it had dispensed all of $2 in gasoline. I watched the meter agonizingly slowly advance, and finally went back inside to see if they knew of the problem.

To keep the story from being as long as my wait, it took from 11:37PM to 12:05 AM (28 minutes!!!!!) to put 13 gallons of gas into the car. I thought either I was on Candid Camera, or there was somebody from that Porsche ad wanting a look at the Bird!!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back