Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

nj
i have used the tape several times. installing my top for shows. it takes a little time the first few times and it does overlap and it sticks out a little from the top unless you do the overlaping in the car. but you will get the hang of it. just follow the directions. it is a lack of engineering on fords part one would of thought they could have done something better.

blk/blk prem

There was a post the other day about X-PEL covering for the sail panel. I ordered this item and should receive it in a couple of days. I'm hoping this would solve the tape problem. I'let you know after it is installed.

when lookin at the x-pel it doesnt look like it covers the side panal. and will leave the side quarter unprotected please advise us

thanks\

blk/blk prem

I'm having X-PEL installed Sat..10/5. We're using the X-PEL kit for the sail panel and bulk Scotchcal for each side panel. I'll advise results.

I'm having X-PEL installed Sat..10/5. We're using the X-PEL kit for the sail panel and bulk Scotchcal for each side panel. I'll advise results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back