Hard Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from the Detroit Auto Show. Saleen had a nice TBIRD, but the best thing I saw was their hard boot with the special additions behind the headrests. I wonder if we can get this added to the "02" birds. I will be contacting them to see how much it will cost. I really didnt like the grill or the other changes that they did. The new soft boot is much better than the original "02" soft boot.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Please post any info you get on the hard boot with headrests.
I did see one at Kustomotive for $1750 but thought that was a bit steep. The issue I can't solve is, if you have a hard boot and go out with it on (of course the top is down) and a down pour happens, you're in trouble. No place to put the boot

George, Who is Kustomotive and where are they located? Website?
Thanks!

Originally posted by cool57:
George, Who is Kustomotive and where are they located? Website?
Thanks!

Phone: 702-643-9198

They don't have a web site, here is the information.

Make sure you get a reference before you buy anything from them. I am not familiar with them good or bad. Tell them you heard about us on the Thunderbirdforum.com.

Kustomotive parts pricing

tonneau cover ( fiberglass ) 1750.00

fender skirts ( fiberglass ) 450.00 pr.

continental kit ( fiberglass ) 480.00

headlite and tailite covers pricing not available at this time

For the entire month of feb. we plan to offer a 30% discount on all the parts.

Thanks Mr. F for the info. I looked and it looks interesting. Little concerned about the sliding under the deck so I will want to see one installed before I decide.
Thanks again

I have a one piece hard boot. Only problem is if rains you have no place to put it . To solve the problem I purchased a portable trunk rack to strap it to. John Scanlan

Kaminari makes a nice looking hard tonneau cover for about $600. It comes unlocked and unpainted, so it will end up around $1000. I ordered one after talking to an owner who had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back