Great Georgia Rally Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Ok, here goes. I will probably tell you more then you want to know. But I finally was able to view the video on this. I have watched this many, many times. I think that this was put together very well, the video and the music, although I did think some Star Wars music could have been used in it but no matter, it Was Good. Everytime I view this I get a little teary eyed because of all the Birds on it. When I see this video I think of all the people here that have waited for so long to get this work of art. And finally they get to drive it. I just wish I could have been a part of it. I think Ford should consider using parts of this for one of their commercials.

Judy and I are really looking forward to the Destin get together. I hope that the people involved in this last one can put something together as good as the Great Atlanta Road Rally.
wink.gif

A True T-Bird Fan,
Spence aka Gobird

PS, Good luck to all and hope to see all of you or you'al in Florida in the fall.
cool.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Gobird, we look forward to seeing you and your wife at the Thunderbird DESTINation.

Our two day road rally was GREAT. But wait until you see the plans for DESTINation.

I PROMISE...you will be totally blown away.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue prem
Vin 16050;Rotation 5856
Delivered 4/29

joelja, we both are looking forward to this.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Gobird,
Thanks for your kind words about the rally video. I had fun putting it together. It definitely is an emotional video to watch, especially through a VCR and home theatre sound system. It's especially emotional for those that love the new Thunderbird's like I do.

I already know that the "Thunderbird Destination" event is going to be even bigger than the road rally was, based on the number of e-mails that I have received from lots of you here on this forum and from lots of others in the Atlanta area too. I can't wait to put together the video clips from the "Destination" event...it's going to be exciting!

Rooms have been blocked at Sandestin Resort just for us for our event in Destin. We may have to add more rooms, though, based on the number of e-mails that I have received in the past few days.

We are close to printing out the basic information that everyone will need to know before they make their reservations. Just give us one more week (or maybe less) and the BIG NEWS will be announced here first! I promise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back