Got cost of repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
frown.gif
Just took the Bird down to my body man today and got the cost of the repaires to the Bird. Not too bad, $712.33 to have it fixed. This is taking off the rear bumper and repainting the damaged part and clear coating the whole bumber. The sheet matal can be pulled out and repainted. Not Too bad but the socilogical thing will be there forever.

PS This guy did repairs on my 84 and 87 Birds in the past and is pretty good at what he does.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Gobird, this would be a good time to have them paint the front licence plate holder to match. i checked with my local paint store and they couldn't match the blue color yet. i would like to paint my lic plate holder before i have to put it on. (no plates yet from DMV). i know sooner or later it will have to go on. i am still looking for a good way to mount it without having to put holes in the bumper, but havent found an easy way yet. John

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
In my Garage as of 1/25 #6333 LIC: BLU TB

Howlee, that would be a good thing to do at this point BUT we don't have to have those in Pa. So it is not a problem here.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back