Good News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birdman93 has entered the building.
biggrin.gif

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Yes this IS GREAT we don't want to lose anymore, we have a lot of people that have been on for a LOOONG time. We need all the friends and input we can get.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/18 Delivery Date SOON!!

I'd like to "add my glad". There are a few people on this forum who I feel like I have gotten to know despite differences in geography, age, and background. Birdman93 is one of them. He has contributed so much, in this forum, in ****, and in his past military service.

Welcome back, sir! We would have lost so much information & good feelings without you.

------------------
Dennis Grant
1960 HT 208K
1992 Sport 227K

Birdman93, in respect for your views, I wasn't in the military but I do have a LOT of respect for them. Can't say I regret for not being there. I grew up the 60's when I was told by my dad ,that was in WWIIthat I am not missing anything. He told me at the time don't worry about it. Times are different now. And have been for some time.
So this is how I FEEL.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/18 Delivery Date SOON!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back