GOOD NEWS! (sorta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Zaino products arrived today!!!

Now if I could just get my TBird....

Bruce, you listening????

wink.gif

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Where did you get your products?

Try that great Zaino stuff on what ever you're driving now! You'll be amazed! My '97 red mustang now looks better than the day I bought it!

Jim

I ordered direct from Zaino. You can't order directly on the Web. I went to their Web site and downloaded the order form and mailed it to them.

You also might want to contact them first by e-mail and see if there is a distributor in your area...I found one locally here in Phoenix and got the products immediately...and didn't have to pay for shipping!

I bought mine from a local distributor for the same prices as the website. He was at the Viper/Prowler night at one of our BBQ drive-ins. Like JimBob says, got the product right away and no shipping! Of course I still need the T-Bird to use it on. I guess I could do the '57 with it. And I can use it on the TC's..
George

gmadams-How long was it from mailing your order to receiving your products? I just sent mine off Friday a week ago and am anxious to receive them.

Gmadams - dude, we need to get you a car quick so you have something to do. Hey, on second thought, if you want to really see if there is a slight body line on the trunk lid and to practice putting Zaino on a car before you get yours, drop by and I'll put you to work on mine!!

Hansenisu - I have a better idea! I'm off on Friday, May 3. How about if I come over and pick up your Tbird and bring it over to my house (via the beach) and apply the Zaino....
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back