GOOD NEWS or make that EXCELLENT, FOOTSTOMPING, STUPENDOUS NEWS! from Caneh

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thenewtbird2

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
biggrin.gif
You can hear the DRUM ROLLS so ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET and SHOUT "HALLELUJAH!!" HERE COMES OUR CAR!
biggrin.gif

ChryslerTCnut & I got VINNED today - #19005 - not quite the vin I asked for but close enough to satisfy me & it's one I can Remember!. # was "submitted" to plant on May 3 - we expect to see it the first week in June.

Redbird - please keep an eye out for it and while you're at it also watch for vin#18303 - may be going thru about the same time? We can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!

It would be perfect if collection #4 came in the same week.

Sorry about the yahoo abuse of you websurfers - my website is still there but a number of you have already been looking so it's closed down for an hour - keep trying, you'll eventually get to at least the homepage.
smile.gif

------------------
Dot, blu/wht/full blu #18/26 - VIN# = 19005 the New T-bird

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

On the bottom of the database is all your information other than the VIN, can I fill that in now?
biggrin.gif

P.S. what is the digit just after the P60A?

-

biggrin.gif
Dot, I'm sure I can speak for everyone on the site and wish you a speedy delivery.
cool.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

whvt01 I read both your posts, congrats on getting the T-Bird, i'm still waiting for mine. As far as the other post, sounds as if they have there hands full with that kid, now I totaly understand. Thanks for getting me in the know. Have a great time with the T-Bird.

It's been nice chatting with you. If you ever get up to the Northwest, let me know.

WAY TO GO DOT & GEORGE!!! Finally, you can really start the countdown! It won't be long now...just ask Joel.

Congrats on getting your VIN, next up, delivery to Texas.

Good luck

KB

I hope you get your car real soon. You will love it as much as we all love your website.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue prem
Vin 16050;Rotation 5856
Delivered 4/29

Dot & George,

Congratulations on the VIN. I know that ya'll have waited a long time!

I especially want to thank you for "hooking" me up with Don Davis Ford. Now I'm only THREE numbers to go for mine!!!

Great news! You've waited a long time. We hope you get to enjoy yours as much as those of us who are lucky enough to already have them.

------------------
Yellow premium, full accent 4127

Congratulations, Dot & George! I suppose you know this is going to cost you the contest for last survivor at the Alamo (last T-bird to roll down the line). On the other hand, maybe you could find someone further back on the list to trade places with? Or maybe not?
biggrin.gif

Congratulations Dot & George,

You two are now going through that final phase wait that Shirley & I did last year when we met you at the Big Texan. It won't be long now.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Great news on your pending delivery -- looking forward to seeing a picture of your smiling faces next to the chrome grille posted on your website.

------------------
2002 T-Bird Red/Red/Partial Red
1971 Pontiac LeMans Sport Convertible

Congrats Dot and George!! Can't wait to see pictures...

Now do me a favor...

PLEASE SEND THE VIN FAIRY MY WAY!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
White/White premium; full red accent interior; no VIN yet

I knew that I heard a strange noise in Kansas yesterday. I mistook it for thunder. It was you and George whoopin' and a hollerin'! So much for the 24,999 theory!
Congrats on making it thru the long haul! I can't wait to see pictures of you both with your new Pride and Joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back