Gobird is Heading South

Status
Not open for further replies.
biggrin.gif
To anyone that is interested, we will be heading south on the 16th to Sebring Fla. It will probably take us 16 to 17 hours driving straight thru to get there. Hope to meet some people on our site in Fla. If you all would like to sit along Rt.95 on the way down we could stop for breakfast, lunch or dinner on our way.
I just changed my oil at 900 miles so I will be OK for the trip. Did it myself and this is the easiest car I've changed oil in for years. The oil out of the drain plug comes streight down, not at an angle and filter does the same. Was very easy .
Maybe see some of you on the way down or back. Will be heading back on the 22ed.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

gobird,
What kind of oil are you going to use? Are you going back with 5w20?? I am not sure a
bout 5w20, I use 10w30 in my 97 ford f-150.
wwtbird2

I used Pennzoil 5-20. I use 5-30 in my F-150 but that is what they call for in the truck.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

Thirdbird is also heading south on March 27 th. to our place in Myrtle Beach SC. Taking I77 from Cleveland to Columbia SC. Heading back May 4 th. Taking the Black Tbird of course. Have to ship one suite case and two boxes. It will be worth it for the fun of driving the W.Va. turnpike.

jodrod, did you get my email? Wasn't sure if I got it in right. Thanks

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

I am heading down to Sarasota FL in April, stopping off in Atlanta on the way. Anyone wanting to cruise with me for a bit, please send me an email!

TTBB

Thirdbird; call us when you get to Myrtle Beach. We can have a Thunderbird meeting!
249-6662.

Norman,
I have your phone number and radio call numbers in my file, will call after Easter week as we have most of the family that week. My phone number at the beach is 497-7083. Hope to put the top down during the month of April but can not bring the boot because it takes up most of the trunk. Waiting for some type of soft portable boot.

Thirdbird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back