Georgia Road Rally - PHOTOS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have updated our website for the "Metro Atlanta Thunderbird Group", adding lots of photos of our road rally last weekend. We had 27, 2002 Thunderbird's and 2 older, classic Thunderbird's, along with 56 people for this event! If you get excited seeing these photos and want to join other Thunderbird owners, like we did...stay tuned. "Thunderbird Destination" information is coming soon! Enjoy our road rally photos...

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

TbirdTim

NOW THAT IS WHAT A FLOCK BIRDS SHOULD LOOK LIKE.
smile.gif

Thanks for sharing your photos.Looks like you all had a great time. (OK, a little envy here since I don't have mine yet.) I particularly enjoyed the picture with the six Thunderbirds showing the five colors. I've added a paper copy of that to my Thunderbird folder.

I'd like to add that a great time was had by all. Also here's something to ponder in your spare time -- There were 27 2002 Birds on this rally. If you just use a figure of MSRP to calculate it, approximatly how many dollars worth of Birds were on the Rally?

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

Originally posted by TbirdMarty:
I'd like to add that a great time was had by all. Also here's something to ponder in your spare time -- There were 27 2002 Birds on this rally. If you just use a figure of MSRP to calculate it, approximatly how many dollars worth of Birds were on the Rally?

And they look like a million bucks too!

niteflite;

No pun intended I presume???

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back