Front side marker light bulb 1969 Thunderbird

OneAmongOthers

OneAmongOthers

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
What is the front side marker light bulb on a 1969 Tbird? I can't seem to find it.

What is the front side marker light bulb on a 1969 Tbird? I can't seem to find it.
looks like maybe get to it from under the bottom of fender or the splash panel in front of the tire must have to come loose first. should be some screws holding it to the fender

No I don't need to know how to access it. I need to know what the blub number is. I can't seem to find it.

No I don't need to know how to access it. I need to know what the blub number is. I can't seem to find it.
If it's the one filament bigger bulb it's probably an 1156 and the locking studs at the bottom of bulb is the same place.. 1157 is 2 filament bulb for tail light , stop light. turn signal. one filament usually for parking lights or side lights. The locking studs on the bottom of the 1157 is higher than the other one Unless it's a smaller flat type of bulb that pushes in. they're usually a 194 bulb

Last edited:
Did any of my suggestions help you with the bulb? Haven't heard anything from you since the 14th

I haven’t yet gotten the bulbs as I have since parked the car. Have an issue with an antifreeze leak I need to take care of. But the bulb is the type with the locking logs on the bottoms in the same place. Also there is only a single contact on the bottom.

I haven’t yet gotten the bulbs as I have since parked the car. Have an issue with an antifreeze leak I need to take care of. But the bulb is the type with the locking logs on the bottoms in the same place. Also there is only a single contact on the bottom.
if it's the bigger bulb it's probably an 1156

Back