FRONT END COVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Yes, The Ford Front End Cover (Bra) has an open mesh over the grille. It took a couple weeks for the cover to arrive at our local dealership. We won't go on any trips out of town with it. Too many flying bugs here. Even in town, it protects against a lot of flying insects.

------------------
Gerry & Kim's
Triple Black Premium

I'm confused. you won't go on any trips with or without the bra? I got one just after I took a trip to Atlanta and came back with a front end chip that will bother me until I repaint. I won't go on any long trips without it.

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

You can see a pic in the accessories folder, hard to see the mesh (which is a good thing).
Mine took 1 week, cost was $94.
Very good fit, but as I posted before, bit of time required putting it on.

My invisible bra by X-pel is the ticket to a great look and no stone chips. My dealer was really impressed. He said he would not have even noticed if he wasn't looking for it. Too bad I couldn't do the whole car!! I'd share the pictures but you won't see anything.

------------------

Yes, I mis-spelled one word. We won't go anywhere out of town without our front end cover on our T-Bird.

------------------
Gerry & Kim's
Triple Black Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back