Forum Member's Ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RTBRD_aka_jodrod

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Per charliefed's request, I have compiled the forum members ages and it is at:

Member's Ages

By the way, it is in raceway font, similar to the Tbird font. It will not show up that way if you use Netscape but will in IE.

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I'm in trouble with my wife now!

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

RTBRD_aka_jodrod, you really should get a life one of these days. (But thanks for all the information, in the meantime--I'm sure we all appreciate it.)

I am 48 going on 18 again when we finally get our Bird. The Boss is 47 and has already gone through one second teenagehood. Once the Bird gets here I guess she will be 16 for the 3rd time. By the way our baby is scheduled to be born this week (03/25/02). I hope there are no plant delays.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

HOLY MACKEREL! We are really the old codgers, huh? After reading RTBRD/jodrods poll we decided we should sell our premium blue/white with full interior. We will kill two birds with one stone that way. One, we'll raise enough money to buy two cemetery plots and two, you can bring the average age down about 10 years.

Hobobob,

I took you and Mrs. Hobo out and it lowers the age by 1/2 year, probably not worth selling the Bird for.
biggrin.gif

-

WHEW!! Boy, thanks RTBRD-aka-jodrod. I really hated to part with it. What a relief! Of course my asking price was $100,00.00 and I wouldn't take a penny less. ;-). It's worth that much to me.

I give up, I am 68 and my wife is 65. One good thing about being in this age range. It is entirely foolish not drive the car in order to save it for....what?

Originally posted by Hobobob:
WHEW!! Boy, thanks RTBRD-aka-jodrod. I really hated to part with it. What a relief! Of course my asking price was $100,00.00 and I wouldn't take a penny less. ;-). It's worth that much to me.

HEY! I'll take you up on that offer! but you better not edit it.
wink.gif

I'm 54, male.

------------------
Triple Black
Premium

Recently turned 50, wife 49, feeling much younger since receiving the new "baby".

------------------
Chris
2002 Premium
Thunderbird Blue/Blue/Partial

As stated on the other simular topic I am 48 & my wife is 52. I like to state my age as I'm celebrating the 27th anniversary of my 21st birthday.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

I have a better question. How old do you feel?

Usually I feel more like 35 than 48.

However, when I am in the Bird on Sunday afternoon with the top down cruisin thru the village in the sunshine -- 25!!!!!

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back