Forum Business Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
S
Has anyone thought about making up a small card, like a business card, with a picture of the 2002 T-Bird on it and the words: www.fordthunderbirdforum.com on it. We would like to hand out the cards when we talk to sales people, dealers and other folks about our new T-Bird. It seems that there is a lot of interest in the T-Bird and a card that you can hand to them would help. Most of the people we talk to about the T-Bird have never heard of this forum.

Perhaps someone with a lot of talent could put together an MS Word document with multiple versions of a card on one sheet that anyone could print out on card stock paper with their own color printer at home or at the office?

------------------
Gerry & Kim's
Triple Black Premium

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

biggrin.gif
SD, yes I made up some cards like your talking about. Tbird had posted something quite a while back and I downloaded it and put a border on it and printed them out. I'm not sure how long ago this was. Tbird, do you remember posting this?

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back