Status
Not open for further replies.
tbird

tbird

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
The forum has been alive for 1 year this month. Nearly 400 members and growing rapidly. Let's hope for many more in the next year.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Congrats to all of us....this forum is the greatest.
I cannot imagine enduring the wait (which still goes on for me) in a total vacuum with NO info and no idea what the heck is going on with my car.

We in Atlanta also have benefitted by having a great group of new "friends" and some really terrific get-togethers, none of which could have happened without this forum.

There is ONLY ONE OTHER THING MISSING.........my car.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: 10 of 18

-

It just does not even seem close to a year since this site has been up & running. Time sure goes by fast when your having fun on the forum and slow when your waiting for your T-Bird. Have enjoyed each and everyone's input into this forum. Putting 400 heads together works alot better than beating your own head against the wall trying to learn these things by yourself. Thanks everyone.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

-

tbird,
anniversaries tend to slip by sometimes but this one isn't. We're all glad you had this forum up and running long before the BON was having it's problems last fall. It's sure kept our "family" together! Thanks!

------------------
Dot, tbird blue w/white top on order, #18/26 the New T-bird

Since the appropriate gift for the 1st year anniversary is paper it would be very nice if Ford and/or the bank would "give" us the titles to our Birds. Unfortunatly "They" expect to "recieve" the gift in the form of a check or cash.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

Congratulations on the 1st anniversary! I am relatively new to the forum but find the content of all the members useful, rewarding and consoling as I too wait for the good word about delivery.
Thanks to all and especially to our Moderators.
smile.gif

Congratulations!

400 members... WOW! That's pretty good when you consider there are only 25,000 cars being built and less than half that number have even been built!

------------------
Joe
TBIRD II - My License Plate

Thanks to all!!!

Shared information/communication has been a great benefit to all of us.

When I tell people about this forum I like to refer to it as "my support group", as we have all shared this special car together.

I just found this old thread about the one year anniversary. I noticed that its almost time for the twenty year anniversary congrats are in order thanks tbird. Is that you biddle? picture looks close if you take twenty years off. How many members now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back