Ford's 03 colors as of yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LON O'CONNELL

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
"Ford Motor Company and the Thunderbird Program supervisors have yet to determine which colors will replace the Thunderbird Blue and Inspiration Yellow for the 2003 model year. A pool of 5 colors was selected, based upon owner and enthusiast surveys sent out to over 50,000 households in August, 2001, and as of March 1, 2002, no specific colors had been chosen. An updated version of the Sunset Coral, which was a popular color in 1956, is reported to be one of the colors selected for the pool, but has NOT been chosen as a final color. Thunderbird enthusiasts will have to wait until the end of May to find out which two colors have been chosen to replace the colors being retired."

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

wink.gif
Lon I like my Blue Bird but my first choice would have been the Sunset Coral or Salmon, think they are the same color.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

I vote for the Sunset Coral or that Aquamarine or what ever that color is..so cool.
As a matter of fact a car of that color was brought into my dealer a '55 TBird. Needed some work but the body was without any major flaws..

I think the Coral is going to be one for sure, since a 2003 Coral Thunderbird will be featured as in the new James Bond movie due out in Nov. It will be driven by the Bond girl...in this case, Halle Berry. The actual movie car has white seats. I hope at least Ford releases a limited run of copies as a feature car or something if they do not go with it.
By the way, Bond will be driving a new Aston Martin Vanquish, and the bad guy has a Jaguar XK8.....pretty neat, all Ford products!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back