Ford Thunderbird Bluetooth Hands Free Radio Upgrade Sirius XM CarPlay Android Auto 2002 2003 2004 2005

Looking at Best Buy - there are so many offered. I want the usual plus backup cam installed, Bluetooth, GPS display. My budget is $300. Any help appreciated. Cheers

Looking at Best Buy - there are so many offered. I want the usual plus backup cam installed, Bluetooth, GPS display. My budget is $300. Any help appreciated. Cheers
I had the Pioneer AVH 2500 installed in my 2004 Bird about a year ago and have been very pleased with it; nice size screen, has a DVD player, Bluetooth, Apple Carplay, speech recognition, phone, Pandora, HD radio, can be wired to the dteering wheel controls, and lots more. It costs a little mpre than your brdget, but then you get
Hi,
I installed a Pioneer AVH 2500 NEX about a year ago in 2004 Bird and have been very pleased with the results. Nice size display, lots of features including, DVD player, HD radio, Apple Carplay, voice recognition, touch screen, phone, Bluetooth, hooks up to steering wheel controls and lots more. It a little over your budget but then you get what you pay for. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P2Z8P5S/?tag=thunderbirdforum-20
Screenshot_20201101-104721_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the Pioneer AVH 2500 installed in my 2004 Bird about a year ago and have been very pleased with it; nice size screen, has a DVD player, Bluetooth, Apple Carplay, speech recognition, phone, Pandora, HD radio, can be wired to the dteering wheel controls, and lots more. It costs a little mpre than your brdget, but then you get

Hi,
I installed a Pioneer AVH 2500 NEX about a year ago in 2004 Bird and have been very pleased with the results. Nice size display, lots of features including, DVD player, HD radio, Apple Carplay, voice recognition, touch screen, phone, Bluetooth, hooks up to steering wheel controls and lots more. It a little over your budget but then you get what you pay for. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P2Z8P5S/?tag=thunderbirdforum-20
View attachment 14210
Hi @George C , Can you send a photo of this unit as it looks mounted in your T-Bird? I would like to see how well it fits and looks once installed. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @George C , Can you send a photo of this unit as it looks mounted in your T-Bird? I would like to see how well it fits and looks once installed. Thanks!
Hi Joe,
The car is stored offsite for the winter so I cant send you an actual picture, but the installed look is very similar to the Alpine unit shown above but with the menu buttons on the left side. I rarely use the control buttons on the unit and can do ,most actions with the steering wheel controls or with the touch screen, or on my phone via the Bluetooth connection which works very well. Unless you are VERY handy, I would recommend professional installation for the best results.
Hope this helps

Back