Ford Collection - Mailing 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone else out there still waiting for mailing #5, take heart. Big brown delivered box 5 yesterday. I had all but given up since I received the car November 1, and I had seen others receive mailing 5 shortly after they received thier car even though they had not received mailing #3 or 4. Now if they will follow through and return the plaque after I submit my request??

------------------
Yellow premium, full accent 4127

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

tbinil - thanks for the encouraging message. I have been waiting since 10-01-01 ( date I took delivery of my White premium - Vin 1737 -with Black accent). Have received boxes #1 thru #4 but no #5. Glad to hear that the Big Brown truck is still on the road.

------------------
Wyndham Smith
Houston, Texas
57 Bronze ; 2002 White
5 Thunderbird Juniors

Same here, took delivery 10-09-01 and have received 1 - 4 but no 5 as of yet.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Took delivery on June 15th and just got last box number 5 yesterday in Florida.

I received box # 5 this Thursday 8/15/02. Took delivery of the bird on 1/23/02. I now have all five boxs.

I know that this may be dumb- but what mailing are talking about? I dont know anything about the subject ? Pls educate me.
Originally posted by tbinil:
For anyone else out there still waiting for mailing #5, take heart. Big brown delivered box 5 yesterday. I had all but given up since I received the car November 1, and I had seen others receive mailing 5 shortly after they received thier car even though they had not received mailing #3 or 4. Now if they will follow through and return the plaque after I submit my request??

Ford offered a program to buyers who ordered their cars and were registered by their dealers before Dec, 2001. The catch was many dealers were unaware they had to sign up the buyers, some thought it was automatic. It also cost the dealer $49.00 to sign up his customer. There were a total of 5 mailings from Ford Collections which were sent out in intervals starting last summer about this time. A complete description of the items and the program can be found at mike biddle's website at http://www.*************************/ Many buyers missed out because neither they nor their dealers were aware of what to do. The members of these types of forums and on Blue Oval News (BON) tried to keep everyone who looked in informed.

------------------
Yellow premium, full accent 4127

-

-

-

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back